Phoenix Mountain Season Pass
We are proud to announce our season pass pricing designed to get locals out on their community run ski area. The Phoenix Mountain Season Pass allows you to access Phoenix Mountain any day/night we’re open. The earlier you purchase your pass the cheaper it is. Don’t miss out, our early bird pricing ends soon!
We also offer a Reciprocal Program with other ski areas in British Columbia, Alberta, and Washington which offer a savings on day passes when you show your Phoenix Mountain Season Pass. Season Pass holders also receive 10% off Retail Sales and Service in the Rental Shop.
Season Pass Information
- Applicant’s age is determined as of Dec 31, 2019.
- All applicants must sign a “Release of Liability” prior to obtaining their pass. “Release of Liability” forms available at Chain Reaction.
- Parent or guardian must sign on behalf of children under 19.
- For more information contact us.
Season Pass PricingPrices shown are in Canadian Dollars and do not include tax
|Early Bird||Regular Price|
Season Pass Deadlines
Early Bird: October 31, 2019
How to get a Season Pass in 4 easy steps
Step 1 – Complete your Season Pass Application
- Download the form to your desktop.
- Open and complete the form in a PDF viewer (“email form” button will not work in web browser viewers).
- Click “email form” to open an email with the form attached.
- you may need to save the form to your desktop and then attach it to an email manually as this button will not function in web browsers such as Chrome and MS Edge.
- All required fields must be filled in order to submit your form.
Step 2 – Find a Photo – should show applicant’s face, 1 – 2 cm in diameter. The smallest size school photos are ideal, but any photo will do. If there is more than one applicant in your family, please name the image file accordingly or write each person’s name on the back of the photo.
note: to submit your application online: Download the form to your desktop and fill out the electronic form in your PDF reader. Then click on the “email form” button at the bottom of the page to redirect to your default email program. You can then attach your photo(s) to the email.
***The “email form” button may not work in your web browser.***
Step 3 – Mail your Season Pass Application with full payment and a photo of each applicant to:
Phoenix Mountain Alpine Ski Society
Grand Forks, BC
Step 4 – Pickup Season Pass and Sign Waiver- Passes purchased and submitted with photos before the early bird deadline will be ready for pick-up after Nov. 20th at:
Chain Reaction Bike & Board
1815A Central Avenue
Grand Forks, BC
note: Chain Reaction will not accept payment for passes. Passes purchased and submitted with photos after the early bird deadline will be ready for pick-up at the Rental Shop on Opening Day.
* Applicant’s age is determined as of December 31, 2019