Our Board of Directors have created the 2021-2022 Covid Policy for Phoenix Ski Hill based on the Provincial Health Order, while trying to accommodate all our guests and ensure the safety of the community.
The 2021-2022 Phoenix Mountain Alpine Ski Society Covid Policy is published here: 2021-2022 Covid Policy for Phoenix Ski Hill
– Cafeteria and Deck are licensed areas and require Proof of Vaccination
– ‘Take out’ window available on back porch for guests without Proof of Vaccination
– Basement bathrooms will remain open to all guests, not requiring Proof of Vaccination
– Rental Shop is a retail space and does not require Proof of Vaccination
– Masks/face coverings are mandatory in lift lines, on lift and indoors
We thank you in advance for reviewing, understanding and observing our Covid Policy. Please be familiar with the Policy prior to arriving at the Ski Hill.